CES is now hiring a Full Time Cabinet Maker, ON. For one of our clients in Windsor
- Receive daily instruction from the Plant Manager and carry out duties as required.
- Ensure that machine or required tools are set up as per instructions from Plant Manager or Lead Hand.
- Perform work so that production requirements are met.
- Ensure that all tools and machinery are respected and used correctly to prevent damage.
- Ensure work area including machine and floor are cleaned upon completion of use.
- Ensure all finished goods when packaged have job numbers clearly marked with description of contents for identification purposes.
- Attend and provide input in production meetings.
- Grade 12 education
- Experience in woodworking environment an asset
- Knowledge of reading a tape measure, blueprints, and handling various tools and asset and may be required for specific jobs
- Must be aware of quality, productivity, and safety standards as it relates to the job being performed and ensure that they are consistently met
- Ability to work 5 days per week (Saturdays as needed), Min. 40 hours
- Ability to bend/stretch/reach during the duration of the shift
- Strong attention to detail/quality, and safety orientated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to retain information and communicate effectively
- Own transportation, but is located on a bus route
- Safety shoes, safety glasses and a mask are a must
Wage: Full Time: $19.69/hour
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]