Great Opportunity for Students Returning to School!
Our client in Kingsville is looking for general labour associates to work in their Cannabis facility in Kingsville, ON. Hiring for multiple positions with an immediate start. Opportunities for flexible hours, both full time and part time, that fit your schedule.
• Cutting, pruning, transplanting plants. Shucking and checking for sign of damage, disease or infestation.
• Spraying flowers and plants to prevent disease and pests.
• Composting plant waste/debris.
• Potting and re-potting plants, clipping, trellising.
• May operate equipment to fertilize, cultivate, harvest and spray plants.
• Keeping the work area clean and tidy.
• Must be able to work in an enclosed and secure work area.
• Must possess reading, writing and basic computer skills.
• Must be able to stand for extended period of times, bend, lift, and stretch.
• Must be able to lift up to 25lbs safely.
• Must be able to work in a team setting.
• Ability to comprehend and communicate detailed instructions orally and in writing.
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
• Must have good dexterity with a keen eye for precision while conduction repetitive tasks.
• Must be able to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time (I.e. gloves, lab coat, hair net, ear plugs, safety glasses)
• Work both indoors and outdoors.
• Prolonged standing, walking, lifting, squatting and bending.
• Flexible work schedule.
• Opportunity to work for a growing company that consistently looks to promote from within.
• A criminal record check is mandatory (conducted by us)
• Must be 18 or over to be eligible.
• Hiring for Multiple Position with an Immediate Start.
• Pay starts at $15.25/h with an increase to $16.50/h after successful probationary period.
• Location is in Kingsville, ON – must have reliable transportation (not on a bus route).
• Weekly Pay – Every Friday!
• Referral Bonus Program Incentives
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]