Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for a CDL Delivery Truck Driver in the Omaha, Nebraska area
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Schedule: 3rd Shift dispatch 10pm-12am – Overnight (HOME EVERYDAY)
Pay/Compensation: 75K-110K Base + Day 1 Benefits* + 10K Signing Bonus (When applicable)
- Many route options available including a traveling driver option with premium pay.
- *(Medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance, PTO + educational reimbursement/assistance program, 401(k) with annual company match)
Safely deliver and unload product from our distribution centers to our customers, and earn great pay and benefits as well as a Component incentive for going above and beyond.
- Responsible for on-time delivery of general freight between various locations.
- Drivers are responsible for hauling and offloading, multi-stop freight to and from main DC Site. (48FT trailers)
- safely operate the vehicle and transporting all freight
- Communicating & sharing all delivery details, trucking issues, or other personal concerns with the dispatch team in real-time.
- Our Drivers are to work hard, maintain positive & friendly attitudes, and become familiar with operations to meet needs and company expectations.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 21 years of age.
- Have a Commercial Driver License (CDL Class A) with a clean driving record.
- Training available to drivers with a commercial license who need more road time.
- Recent CDL graduate drivers.
- Must meet MVR and risk rating qualifications.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
Those with experience in the below fields are encouraged to apply.
- OTR Driver
- Class-A Truck Driver
- TRACTOR TRAILER OPERATOR
- local truck driver
- Tractor Trailer Driver
- Route Driver
A background check and drug screen must be completed as part of the hiring process
Apply today for consideration by sending your resume to [email protected]