Canadian Executive Search Group (USA) is currently seeking a CNC Machinist for a Tool and Mold client in the Ontario area.
Location: Chatham, Ontario
- Study blueprints and CAD data of products to be produced to determine programming needs.
- Determine machining operations, the sequence in which machining operations must be carried out, and the time required to finish the job to efficiently manufacture the product.
- Based upon specifications, write programs to accomplish the various machining operations as per the determined sequence and dimensions of the finished product.
- Ensure all CNC programming written is in accordance with production blueprints and quality standards.
- Setup and operate various CNC machines.
- Provide setup instructions to assist CNC operators using setup sheets.
- Closely monitor machines for signs of problems while ensuring output is meeting set specifications.
- Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to adhere and comply with provincial and federal law, the Company ISO Quality Program and procedures, Company policies and Safety and Environmental Regulations.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience with Cimatron CAD/CAM (preferred)
- 5 or more years’ experience in CNC operating or programming in a manufacturing setting (preferred)
- Ability to edit existing programs as well as test new programming
- Thorough understanding of “G” and “M” codes
- Strong mathematical and computer skills
- Demonstrated aptitude in reading and interpreting blueprints, CAD data, diagrams, schematics, drawings, manuals, and specifications.
Those interested are encouraged to send resumes directly to [email protected]