CES is seeking an experienced CNC Hobber in the Pewaukee, WI area.
- Set up; edit and operate CNC Hobbers/manual Hobbers and manual Shapers
- Inspect completed parts to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Cleans work area.
- Remove tooling, fixturing, and return inspection equipment to the proper area.
- Minor machine maintenance (i.e. greasing, oiling, etc.)
- Must be proficient using hand measuring instruments (micrometers, calipers, height gages, optical comparator, etc.).
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, specifications and routings
- Ability to operate, adjust offsets; setup experience preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to edit programs, fanuc controls, G code and M code programming
- Requires mathematical skills that require the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Must perform metric conversions.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills in order to interact with employees.
- Ability to check size over pins
- Possess a good mechanical aptitude and/or prior machinist experience a plus
Apply today by sending your resume to [email protected]