Our client is currently seeking MIG Welders to join their growing team in Brampton.
Location: Brampton, ON
Shift: Straight Shifts Avaialble
Pay is up to $19.77/hr + 4% Vacation Pay (Paid Weekly)
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprints to set up and operate welding machines
- Perform work as assigned. Weld/Assemble parts accurately and efficiently to the Drawings/Instructions Provided.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a variety of small machines & Power tools (i.e. Drill press, Acetylene Torches etc).
- Maintain accurate records. Check parts for correct dimensions and other specifications, working in accordance with ISO procedures.
- Clean/maintain equipment, Tools and shop as required.
- Work safely and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Welding Helmet required.
- Full Knowledge of Weld Symbols, Weld test required.
- Must have the ability to read Imperial and Metric Measuring Systems required.
- Must be flexible for Overtime on weekends when required
CWB Certified Ticket is a MUST
If you meet the above qualifications please send your resume to [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.