Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for a Daily Route Class A CDL Driver in the Madison, Wisconsin
area for a Nation-leading Supply Chain client.
Location: Windsor, Wisconsin
Schedule: 3rd Shift -Dispatch 10pm-12am – Overnight (HOME EVERYDAY)
Pay/Compensation: 75K-92K Base + DAY 1 Benefits* + 10K Signing Bonus (When applicable)
• Many route options available including a traveling driver option with premium pay.
• *(Medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance, PTO + educational reimbursement/assistance program, 401(k) with annual company match)
Safely deliver and unload product from our distribution centers to our customers, and earn great pay and benefits as well as a Component incentive for going above and beyond.
• Responsible for on-time delivery of general freight between various locations.
• Drivers are responsible for hauling and offloading, multi-stop freight to and from main DC Site. (48FT trailers)
• safely operate the vehicle and transport all freight
• Communicating & sharing all delivery details, trucking issues, or other personal concerns with the dispatch team in real-time.
• Our Drivers are to work hard, maintain positive & friendly attitudes, and become familiar with operations to meet needs and company expectations.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• At least 21 years of age.
• Have a Commercial Driver License (CDL Class A) with a clean driving record.
• Training available to drivers with a commercial license who need more road time.
• Recent CDL graduate drivers.
• Must meet MVR and risk rating qualifications.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
Those with experience in the below fields are encouraged to apply.
• OTR Driver
• Class-A Truck Driver
• TRACTOR-TRAILER OPERATOR
• local truck driver
• Tractor Trailer Driver
• Route Driver
Those interested are encouraged to send resumes directly to [email protected]