Canadian Executive Search is urgently recruiting for delivery drivers to work with our client in London, ON
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly pay $18/hr
- Straight day shifts
- 10-hour guarantee (if you finish early, you will still get paid at least 10 hours – 30-
- minute unpaid break)
- Referral bonus added directly to your pay
- Consistent weekly pay; 40+ hours a week
- Overtime after 50 hours
- Driving and loading a large cargo van
- Delivering 200 – 400 parcels per day, once 8 training days have passed. (Routes are planned at 9 hours plus breaks)
- Average weight of packages is 1lb or less, however packages can be up to 50lbs maximum.
- On route completion must call dispatch to discuss reattempting undelivered parcels as well as providing assistance to other drivers.
- If you are asked to assist another driver, or reattempt packages and have not yet worked 10 hours, you must do so.
- Employees are to dress appropriately and work in all conditions.
- Able to use smart phone for navigation, delivery app and photos. (Device provided, but drivers should get their own chargers)
- Drivers are responsible for their own driving. Any tickets that are a result of driver not obeying traffic laws are their own responsibility.
- Transportation London for all shifts
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs regularly
- Ability to work at a fast pace throughout your entire shift
- Must have a valid Ontario’s G Class Driver’s License
- Legally Eligible to Work in Canada
- If hired, a Criminal Background Check will be required
- Follow all Safe Job Procedures, Safe Work Practices, and Company Rules
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.