Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for a Demand Planner.
Location: Stamford, CT
Schedule: Fulltime, 8AM-5PM
Pay Rate: $50-$60 an hour
Smart Work Hybrid Schedule – 2 hybrid/3 Days Week in Office
THIS IS A CONTRACT POSITION WITH POSSIBLE EXTENSION
As a Demand Planner, you are responsible for the management of the demand planning process in your assigned franchise. You are a part of the corporate S&OP process directly contributing to the success of our company. This makes you our interface towards the sales teams. You create, update and maintain the monthly demand plan, broken down into weeks and to our distribution centers. You monitor our demand planning metrics and drive improvement in particular towards the forecast accuracy and S&OP Process Excellence.
- Responsible for the monthly demand plans over an 18-24 month rolling horizon
- Partners with Marketing to develop new product initiative forecasts as well as to maintain a robust long-term planning horizon (9-24 months)
- Partners with Marketing and Sales to develop “what-if” scenario forecasts to support accurate financial forecasting and rough-cut capacity planning in the supply chain.
- Leads the Demand side conversations in the Demand Review meeting with Sales and Marketing. Presents forecast in the Demand meeting, including an overview of key assumptions, risks, and opportunities to that forecast.
- Responsible to understands and analyzing key business drivers (market share, product data, inventory requirements, competitive activity) to drive improvement in the forecasting process
- Leverages and develops best practices that are followed across all shared planning resources.
- Leads in the implementation of new processes and practices for the demand planning team.
- Manages weekly and daily Demand Planning reports & distribution duties.
- Support the company’s culture and business mission by promoting communication, teamwork, and the respectful treatment of all individuals.
- Adjusts the item level forecast based on established processes. Communicate these adjustments to the planning team in a proactive manner.
- Review item level Forecast accuracy metrics
- Support the Sales and Operations Planning Process for demand reviews supporting the monthly calendar.
- Supports the team and Inventory performance
- Tasks Manage processes by Forecast process within Review History, Statistical and Enrichment alerts within Forecast Accuracy worst A performers root cause and corrective actions Adjust item/plant forecast to reasonably match the sales projection.
- BS/BA in business, statistics, mathematics, economics, supply chain management or similar field required.
- 3+ years experience in: Demand Planning, Sales Forecasting, Supply Chain Planning
- ERP / SAP experience
- Demonstrated strong analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Clear demonstration of leadership, communication, and influencing others.
- Experience in CPG environment preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of demand forecasting/statistical modeling techniques and inputs (e.g., business trends, seasonality, consumption patterns)
- Proven results against forecast accuracy metrics
- Comfortable managing large amounts of data
- Ability to be proactive, detail-oriented
- Strong Excel skill sets preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected]