Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for a Designate Distribution Center/Plant Manager in the Syracuse, New York area for a Nation-leading Supply Chain client.
Location: Baldwinsville, New York
Schedule: 1st -Shift (DAY)
Pay Rate: 90K-105K base + 15% Annual bonus + Day 1 Benefits + Relocation Support (When applicable)
(medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance, PTO + educational reimbursement/assistance program, 401(k) with annual company match)
The Distribution Manager establishes and maintains the smooth operation of the distribution/warehousing department. They ensure 24-hour coverage, manage Warehouse Supervisors and functional processes within the department, and maintain a properly staffed and trained department that offers the highest levels of logistics support.
The Designate Distribution Manager position is considered a training position. You will be expected to relocate to another division if and when needed.
- Maintain a safe facility; coordinate the investigation of injuries, accidents, and unsafe conditions.
- Ensure that warehousing procedures drive profitability by offering cost-effective solutions.
- Prepare, manage, and benchmark Distribution Center elements of profit and loss statements.
- Provide training as needed to maintain an efficient and knowledgeable workforce.
- Assign accountability within staff for tracking and identifying trends in key performance indicators.
- This position has additional duties; special projects may be assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field.
- 5+ years of inbound and outbound warehouse experience.
- Experience managing large warehouse staffs with a background in hiring, training, and motivating employees and resolving employee relations issues.
- Familiarity with warehouse recordkeeping computer software.
- Skilled user of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Those with experience in the below fields are encouraged to apply.
- Warehouse Manager
- Operations director
- Operations Manager II
- Manufacturing Manager
- Six Sigma certification
Those interested are encouraged to send resumes directly to [email protected]