Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions, is now hiring EDM Operator to work in a manufacturing environment for our client in the automotive industry located in Rochester Hills, MI.
Pay rate: up to $26 per Hr. (Depends on Experience)
Shifts: 1st Shift + Overtime
Location: Rochester Hills, MI
Classification: Temporary to Hired position
- Programming/operating/maintaining Charmilles EDM utilizing knowledge of working properties and
processes for a variety of materials.
- Develop/Implement process recommendations for improved efficiency to optimize the programs and
- Ensure on-time customer satisfaction with products and service by producing programs resulting in
defect free parts.
- Take a proactive approach to continuous improvement including productivity, quality, and safety.
Act as a “Project Leader” for the assigned jobs.
- Keep a clean and safe work area.
- Multi-tasking and assist with daily machine tasks, and other related duties as required or assigned
- Five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
In EDM Machining, programming etc.
- Prior experience with Charmilles 35p RoboForm would be a benefit.
- Prior experience in design and programming of electrodes is beneficial.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fundamentals of plane
- and solid geometry, and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to
- Experience and understanding of plastic injection molds and related manufacturing processes.
- Must be very detail orientated and good at working with tight tolerances.
- Ability to read, and understand engineering drawings.
If you are interested in the position, contact 248-740-1204 or email [email protected] (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm)