Our client in Woodbridge is looking for a Millwright / Electrician to be a part of their growing team!
Certified Millwright and Electrician will be responsible for the operations, maintenance and upkeep of the company’s production equipment in a manner that minimizes interruptions in the production facility, ensures employee safety at all times.
• Follow preventative maintenance programs to minimize disruptions in warehouse operations
• Ensure all material handling equipment is serviced as required (laser machines, welding machines, PLCs)
• Monitor and adjust equipment to lower utility costs
• Enforce established safety, health, contamination and housekeeping policies and procedures in order to minimize staff injuries, lost…
- **Must have dual Millwright and Electrician certification**
$35.00/hr (Can be negotiated depending on experience)
Shift Timing (Straight Shift):
Afternoons: 2PM to 10PM
Days: 6AM to 2PM
Qualified candidates please submit resumes to Rachel- email@example.com
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.