Experienced Machine Operator/Grinder needed in Woodbridge, ON. Work with an industry leader offering potential for steady employment and growth potential. Contact us today for more info!
- 1+ years of experience in a Automotive manufacturing environment.
- 1+ years experience in Machine Operating and using Grinder.
- Must be health and safety orientated operating equipment with the safety of others in mind at all times.
- Ability to lift upto 60 lbs.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalency preferred
- Understanding of Kanban, and FIFO methods
Afternoon shift: 2pm to 10pm
- Wage: $18.00/hr. + Shift Premium paid weekly
- Please apply with your resume to [email protected]
- We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.