***YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ROTATING 12 HOUR SHIFTS***
The Machine Operator is responsible for operating a variety of fabrication equipment in accordance with established procedures, guidelines and customer requirements.
- Follow the work orders specification
- Inspect cut length for dimensions
- Perform necessary PM checks on the machine daily.
- Report equipment malfunction to supervisor
- Responsible to operate the saws & CNC machine in an efficient manner while maintaining the quality and safety standard
- Ability to work 12 hours continental shift schedule. Personable with clear communication skills.
- Able to work well with others in a team environment.
- Computer literate.
- Good attitude is a must
- Previous experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment
- General mechanical aptitude/background
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-pace environment
- Possess sound analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to work 12 hours continental shift schedule
- Standing for long periods of time
- Access to reliable transportation
Please submit your resume to Traci to apply: [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.