Canadian Executive Search Group is on the search for Final Assembly Technicians at their facility in Milton, ON.
Our client is looking for energetic, hardworking individuals to join their Work Truck Up-fitting/Assembly team.
Full time day for experienced assemblers in our truck body division.
Two Shift Times Available!
Shift 1 – Mon – Thurs 6am – 3:30pm Friday 6am – 2:30pm
Shift 2 – Mon – Thurs 3pm – 2:30am
Final Assembly Technician responsibilities include:
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Determine the appropriate tooling based on job requirements
- Assemble truck bodies and parts post paint (install locks, hardware, lighting)
- Mounting truck body to truck chassis
- Wiring for 12-volt electrical systems
- installation of hydraulic systems (PTO’s, pumps, compressors)
- Test and inspect assembled product(s) to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Proven experience
- Experience using a variety of hand tools
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (drills, tape measure, screw drivers sockets)
- knowledge of 12-volt electrical systems
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems (PTO’s, pumps, compressors)
- Operate air powered hand tools (screw guns, ratchets, drills etc)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Deftness and attention to detail
- Proficient in English
- Mechanically inclined
- Certificate or courses in Automotive Technician/Mechanic a plus
Pay rate: $21/Hr – $26/Hr Pending experience.
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.