CES/AWS is seeking an experienced Financial Controller for an Automotive Plant in NJ
Manage the financial functions of the facility. Supervise Accountant(s) and/or Account Clerk(s). Responsible for managing all financial reporting, budget, forecasting, payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Manage financial functions including cost and general accounting activities, product costing and capacity planning, and time studies.
- Timely and accurately reporting of monthly financial information to Business Unit and Corporate including explanation of differences
- Analysis of operating costs and variances.
- Maintenance and improvements to various accounting systems.
- Maintenance and development of forecasting and budgeting models.
- Timely, accurate preparation of special studies and projects.
- Supervision of staff.
- Manage payroll system, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and fixed assets.
- Member of Management Team responsible for planning, budgeting and implementing TQM and Best Methods Program.
- Maintain audit binders and associated completion & reporting.
- Annual projects to include but not limited to audit binder, tax package, and assisting with external (or internal) audits.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
- Accounting/Professional Designation or equivalent (MBA, etc)
- Minimum 5 years experience in progressive experience in accounting, with at least 3 years in manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills, financial analysis, cost, general accounting and manufacturing accounting systems, standard cost accounting and budgeting.
- Good supervisory, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Accounting/Professional Designation
- Knowledge of MRP system
- Computer literate with advanced excel skills
Please send your resume to [email protected]