Canadian Executive Search Group a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for a Focus Factory Manager in the Springfield, KY area.
Start: Hiring Immediately
Responsible for the profitable management of focused stand-alone foam plant, supplying multiple customers in a JIT manner maintaining world-class quality and customer relationships in a safe manner. This role manages an operation that is located in Springfield, Kentucky.
- Lead and direct a workforce of hourly and salaried employees through a management team and manage the supply base while minimizing inventory.
- Work with customer/partner in developing manufacturing strategy, planning, cost reductions, and business planning.
- Employ best methods, VIEW, VAVE, TQM, and other management strategies to achieve goals and continuously improve systems, processes and continue development of management team and staff.
- Implement and maintain a continuous improvement process.
- Responsible for Profit and Loss (P&L) of manufacturing line within the facility by developing yearly budgets and monthly actual vs. budget results.
- Develop and improve internal quality procedures and processes, including the development of new methods, standardization or implementation, or error-proofing to meet internal/ external requirements
- College/University Graduate in engineering or business with 8-10 years progressive related experience at a senior management level or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience to perform the requirements of the position.
- Strong demonstrative general management skills including team building, JIT process-based manufacturing, cost management, materials/logistics, forecasting and planning, problem-solving, conflict resolution, quality management, strong customer relationship background, and attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation and Corporate policies and practices including Health and Safety & Environment and Employment, Industrial Relations, accounting principles, and supply contract administration.
- Strong working knowledge of urethane and production techniques would be an asset in this assignment.
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full-cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care, and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to [email protected]