Canadian Executive Search is currently looking for 20+ Food Processing Labourers in the Windsor and Amherstburg area. There are openings for Full time and Part time.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will work in a poultry processing plant, duties involving the processing of turkey product for shipment and various general labor duties.
Fast paced environment requires lifting of approximately 3kg to 30kg on a consistent basis throughout the shift.
When handling birds over 25kg you will be paired to help load.
Pushing / Pulling, Bending on a continuous basis.
Repetitive use of both hands.
Ability to work in varying temperatures and in damp and wet conditions (~20 degrees Celsius to < 10 degrees Celsius).
Standing for prolonged periods.
Hours and Days of Work
· Full Time and Part Time availability
· Start time of 6:45am to finish (varies)
· Day Shift
· Open Availability (Occasional Saturday’s, as needed)
· Ability to work in varying temperatures and in damp and wet conditions (~20 degrees Celsius to < 10 degrees Celsius)
· Fast paced environment
· Standing for prolonged periods
· Pushing / Pulling, Bending
· Repetitive use of both hands
· Start Rate- $15.00/hr
· This is a unique industry; we are looking for those with the initiative to work hard and learn our processes.
If you are interested, please send resume to email@example.com