Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions, has immediate openings for Food Processing Laborers. These are full-time, temp-to-perm positions for a food processing company in Tuscaloosa, AL…
- Monday – Friday
- 1st Shift: 8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
- 2nd Shift: 11:30 P.M. – 8:00 A.M.
- $14.35-$16.70/hr. (varies depending on shift)
- Cutting, trimming and packing food products
- Use knives, cleavers, meat saws, bandsaws, or other equipment to perform cutting and trimming
- Clean, trim, slice, and section items for future processing
- Cut and trim items to prepare for packing
- Remove parts and items from different food products to processing
- No training, education or experience required
- Must wear PPE (provided) as instructed
- Must be punctual with a strong work ethic
- Ability to perform repetitive motions for duration of shift
- Lift a minimum of 50lbs (+/-) on a repetitive basis for duration of shift
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for duration of shift
- Meet any other physical requirements of project
- Work in different climates for duration of shift (hot and/or cold environments)
- Drug Test Required
- Background Check Required (Second Chance Employer)
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full-cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach to recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, IT, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care, and Light Industrial industries.
If interested, please send resumes to: [email protected]