- Comply with all safety and quality related policies, procedures and system requirements.
- Ensure forklift is in good working condition.
- Do forklift maintenance checks each day before start-up.
- Ensure that the racking stations do not have to wait for bundles.
- Packing machine is unloaded in a timely manner.
- Ensure all scrap is cut and strapped up. Ensure all sludge bins are dumped as required.
- Stack material without causing damage to the load below it.
- Ensure all paper work is complete and follows the material to the next stage.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in forklift operation.
- Have to have propane experience
- Work Continental Shift
- Must be able to read and write English and be familiar with weights and measurements.
- Basic Aptitude test will be conducted during interview.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must have training in forklift driving and its safe operation through a recognized institute.
- Experience with heavy loads and long material (35 feet+) is an asset.
- Work as a team member prepared to help your other team members when required.
- Able to deal with people tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
To apply please send your resume to : [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.