CES is now hiring Full Time, Licensed Forklift Operators on behalf one of clients throughout Windsor and Kingsville
Summary of Job Duties:
- Safely and efficiently operating a Forklift (a valid license or certification is required).
- Ensuring that the line is supplied with materials in a timely manner.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with timelines and quota objectives.
- Report any inventory problems to management.
- Quality inspection of products, reporting any defects to quality lead.
- Complete all relevant and required documentation prior to shift ending.
- Other duties as assigned by the management team.
- Comply with all safety procedures as required by the Health & Safety Act and/or Company practices or procedures including but not limited to the wearing of all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as specified by the Act or designated by the Company.
- Ability to work steady shifts and rotation as required.
- Must be able to pass a background check (this is done through CES at not cost to you)
- Ability to bend/stretch/reach during the duration of the shift
- Strong attention to detail/quality, and safety orientated
- Previous experience operating a Forklift is a must (will be tested)
- Must possess a valid forklift license
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to retain information and communicate effectively
- Will need to supply own safety shoes and safety glasses
- Weekly Pay – Every Friday!
- Full Time: $18.00 to $19.00/hour
- Opportunity for overtime
Must have reliable transportation.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]