On behalf of our client located in Markham, Ontario, Canadian Executive Search is seeking a full-time Forklift Operator to ensure that customers receive the correct product and quantities in a properly secured package.
Start Date: Immediate
Locations: Markham, ON
Shift: Full-time! Afternoon shift available.
Wage: $18.40/ hr. + 4% Vacation Pay
Why should I work here?
- Steady shifts making day-to-day planning easier
- Weekly Pay (every Friday)
- Weekends Off
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in work area
- Able to thrive in a team environment under general supervision
- Operate all equipment in a safe and effective manner
- Ensures that the correct customer parts and quantities are packed onto the proper skid using the preferred method of packaging
- Verifies that the piece count on the skid is accurate and posts any discrepancies in the ERP
- Using the ERP, generate the packing ticket(s) for each skid
- Using the appropriate materials and tools, protect the finished product in a secure and
- Transport skids of finished product to the required storage location (dock, shed, warehouse)
- As required, move skids of mill material onto the dock
- Place skids of mill material onto dollies so that the material is available for the production department
- As required, provide training to new and/or junior employees with a focus on performing work with a safe, efficient, and quality minded manner
- Successful completion of a high school diploma required
- Manual dexterity – ability to lift 40 pounds
- Operate required tools and equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Knowledge of appropriate materials, methods and the tools required for the performance of work
- Forklift certified
- Good command of the English language
- Ability to understand written and oral work instructions
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to: [email protected]
Earn $50.00 when you refer a friend! Note: Referred candidates must work for four (4) weeks before referrers get their incentive.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.