Canadian Executive Search Group is looking for Material Handlers with Experience to join their clients growing business! Our client is a LEADER in the Automotive Industry in the Guelph Region!
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- 1-2 Years General Labour Experience
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Forklift License an Asset
- Understanding of a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to understand your surroundings
- Rate of Pay: $21.14/Hr + Shift Premiums!
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.