CES is currently searching for experienced Forklift Drivers in the St. Thomas area. If you are looking to make a move to an expanding company and you have experience in a fast paced environment, then send your resume today for immediate review.
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: Fulltime, Days/Afternoons rotation or straight Midnights.
Wage: $17.05/hr + 4% vacation pay + $0.50 shift premium
Why should I work here?
- Steady shifts
- Clear shift rotation schedule
- Weekly pay
- Safe and productive work environment
- Ensure pallets are properly labelled and stored in correct locations.
- Re-palletize any damaged pallets of materials.
- Maintaining FIFO in all storage areas.
- Stage all components for the next shift in correct locations.
- Ensure all materials are in stock to support required production, and alert appropriate personnel of any shortages.
- Assist service personnel by supplying materials for production.
- Correct staging of internal products for assorted/assembly lines.
- Safe operation of forklifts
- Check water levels of batteries on daily basis with pre-op checklist.
- General warehouse cleaning, sweeping floors, trailers, storage and dock areas.
- Recent lift truck operator training certificate
- Strong communication skills- verbal, written and reading English
- Able to work well with others in a team
- Must be able to lift 20lbs.
- Computer literate
- Must have CSA approved steel toes safety boots and safety glasses
- Must be able to pass daily COVID testing to enter the facility
EMAIL your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-438-1200!
CES is a full cycle recruitment agency with a combined staffing experience of over 30 years. The experience of CES enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions, for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care, and Light Industrial industries.