Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions, is now hiring for our client in the automotive industry located in Chattanooga, TN for Forklift Operators. Training Provided!
Start date: ASAP!
Pay rates: $16.70-$17.70 hourly
Shifts: 1st (6:00a-2:30p), 2nd (2:00p-10:30p), and 3rd (10:00p-6:30a) shift available
Location: Chattanooga, TN
- Establish and maintain effective communications with production, quality and engineering.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labelling, and placing materials and supplies in stock and recording location of inventory.
- Cycle counts as instructed and maintains FIFO and Inventory Control systems.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and the locations of the units.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, securing and labelling product.
- Completes documents for material movements, as required.
- Maintenance of material handling equipment through pre-use inspections and making operator repairs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Practice and promote continuous improvement of materials processes and take advantage of cost reduction opportunities.
- Required to work with all departments and assigned areas; current production lines, pick/pack area and shipping and receiving.
- Follow and comply with all Operational Procedures / Policies as stated in the Team Member Handbook, Quality and Environmental programs.
- Adhere to company’s core values
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Experience using sit-down and/or stand-up forklifts
Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Pre employment Drug Screen
- Great attitude/attendance
- Stable work history
This position is available now, apply today and email [email protected]