If you are looking to make a move to an expanding company and you have experience in a fast-paced environment, then send your resume today for immediate review.
Start Date: ASAP
Shifts: Fulltime, Days and Afternoons.
Wage: $19.92/hr + 4% vacation pay + $0.75 shift premium
Why should I work here?
• Weekly pay
• Safe and productive work environment
• Ensure pallets are properly labelled and stored in correct locations.
• Maintaining FIFO in all storage areas.
• Stage all components for the next shift in correct locations.
• Ensure all materials are in stock to support required production, and alert appropriate personnel of any shortages.
• Assist service personnel by supplying materials for production.
• Correct staging of internal products for assorted/assembly lines.
• Safe operation of forklifts
• General warehouse cleaning, sweeping floors, trailers, storage and dock areas.
• Certificated fork lift counterbalance
• Strong communication skills- verbal, written and reading English
• Able to work well with others in a team
• Must have CSA approved steel toes safety boots and safety glasses
• Must be able to pass daily COVID testing to enter the facility
EMAIL your current resume to [email protected]
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-836-1201!
Earn $50.00 when you refer a friend! Note: Referred candidates must work for four (4) weeks before referrers get their incentive.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.