General Inspectors – are responsible for checking the automotive parts are according to company standard in a timely manner.
Start Date: Immediate
Wage: $18.00/ hr. + shift premium and 4% vacation pay. Paid weekly, every Friday.
Shift: Straight Shifts – Days: 6AM to 2PM; Afternoons: 2PM to 10PM; Nights: 10PM to 6AM
- MUST have manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs unassisted
- GP12 inspection experience is an asset
- Report to work on time
- Follow all safety standards and procedures
- Prepare tools, equipment, and materials for assigned jobs as directed
- Perform job site cleanup including collection of all tools, equipment and material
- Ensure that all tools and equipment are returned to their proper place in a clean and secure manner daily
- Perform all other duties as directed by the Supervisor or line lead.
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to: [email protected]
Earn $50.00 when you refer a friend! Note: Referred candidates must work for four (4) weeks before referrers get their incentive.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.