We are seeking a highly motivated, dependable candidate with attention to detail that likes working with a team or can perform individually. Ideal candidate will have warehouse experience, assembly, shipping & receiving, and inventory control. Will train the right energized and youthful minded candidate.
Canadian Executive Search Group, a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions is now hiring an experienced labor for our Distribution Center client in San Antonio, Texas. These are full time, temp to perm positions for Production Team Members.
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Start Date: Hiring Immediately
Shifts: 1st shift and 3rd Shifts available
Wage: $14.00-$16.50 hour to start
Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within the Company Warehouse by performing the following duties in a multi shift operations:
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to packing lists. Labeling products with System generated labels and put up in system stocking locations.
- Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Filling requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items appropriately.
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
- Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or relocating orders to a holding area.
- Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Weighing and counting items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed (sweeping, dusting, mopping).
- Completing requisition forms to order supplies from other departments.
- Preparing parcels for mailing.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Wear proper safety equipment.
- Must have Steel Toe Shoes
- Must be punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for duration of shift
- Meet any other physical requirements of project
- Must have knowledge of basic mathematics
- basic knowledge and use of general carpentry tools
This job is also known as: warehouse, production, assembly, general laborer
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Send resumes to [email protected] Please copy and paste email, Do not reply to the message
Call 210-901-5139 for more information