Exciting Mid-level opportunity to get your foot in the door working side by side with one of the largest auto manufacturing companies in the world. Great starting pay, earn while you learn. Paid training, great benefit package after completing probation period on this assignment. Advancement opportunity, including opportunity to work in other manufacturing plants around the United States, and so much more…
Canadian Executive Search Group, a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions is now hiring Paint Prep Technicians for the worldwide leader in spray-on bedliner materials and application technologies done on a mass scale, located right here in San Antonio. These are full time, temp to perm positions for Production Team Members.
Location: San Antonio, Tx
Start Date: Hiring Immediately
Wage: $14/hr+5% differential (2nd shift) and $14/hr+7.5 differential (3rd shift)
We offer: Double Time Pay after 48 hours!!!! Weekly pay, perfect attendance bonus and referral bonus!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- -Ensure vehicles are properly cleaned and dusted prior to painting-Appropriately tape off areas that are not to be painted-Mask treads and plug holes as required.-Prepare and ready the paint booth for painting
-Maintain and keep area safe, organized and clean
- -Remove plastic and taped off areas after completion and installation of spray on bedliner
- Quality Inspection of completed job
- Requirements :
- Must be punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Lift a minimum of 15 lbs. on a repetitive basis for duration of shift
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for duration of shift
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have valid Drivers License
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Send resumes to [email protected]
For more information please call 210-901-5139