Our client in the Automotive industry has an immediate opening for a general laborer
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Start Date: Hiring Immediate
- Payday every Friday
- $250 Monthly Drawing for perfect attendance
- $100 Referral Bonus when the referral hits 480 hours
- Thursday 7am-11am Fri-Sun 3am-3pm
- Thursday 7pm-11pm Fri-Sun 3pm-3am
- Inspecting finished products and ensuring they are meeting quality standards set by customer
- Ensuring a clean and clutter free work space.
- Documenting defective parts.
- Assisting with sorting and packaging finished products.
- Reads and follows work instructions
- Minimum 6 months experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Must have proper PPE (Steel Toe Shoes, Safety Glasses, Face Mask)
- Must be punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Lift a minimum of 25 lbs on a repetitive basis for duration of shift
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for duration of shift
- Meet any other physical requirements of project
- Work in different climates for duration of shift
- Available to work assigned hours on different shifts, including overtime and on short notice
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
This job is also known as: warehouse, production, assembly, general laborer
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org