Experienced General Labor needed in Belleville, ON. Work with an industry leader offering potential for steady employment and growth potential. Contact us today for more info!
- 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be health and safety orientated operating equipment with the safety of others in mind at all times
- Ability to work 6 days/week during launch programs
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalency preferred
- Understanding of Kanban, and FIFO methods
Shift requirement: Days, Afternoon and Midnight Shift
- Wage: $15.50/hr.
Ability to develop and advance
- Excellent company culture and working conditions
- Please apply with your resume to [email protected]
- We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.