CES is now hiring across Windsor & Essex County. We are looking for Students that will be completing their studies and will be available to work Part/Full Time.
We are looking to fill a variety of positions across varying industries with wages ranging
– Ability to bend/stretch/reach and stand for long periods of time
– Access to reliable transportation (many employers are not on bus routes)
– Must be eligible to work in Canada
– Must be of legal working age and possess completed GED (high school).
The Benefits of Joining CES:
– Weekly Pay (every Friday)
– Flexible Hours
– Positions available across Windsor and Essex County
– Immediate Openings
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com