Our client in Ingersoll, ON has immediate openings for General Labour positions.
These positions are part time you must be able to work on a moments notice with the ability to stand, bend and twist for a entire shift. If this is something you would like to pursue further please forward your resume to: [email protected]
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE LEGALLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA.
Location: Ingersoll, ON
Start Date: Immediate
Why should I work here?
- Weekly pay
- $16.00/hrly + 4% Vacation
- Safe and productive work environment
- light work
- One or more day assignments Available
- Sorting Parts
- Quality Inspections
- Working outdoors, please dress appropriately (Coat, hat, gloves, scarf)
- Attention to detail is a must
- Grade 12 diploma, equivalency or work-related experience
- Must have Two pieces of Government Picture I.D.
- Experience in an assembly/manufacturing/production environment an asset
- Quality control is an asset
- Safety shoes
Must be able to pass daily COVID screening to enter the facility
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.