On behalf of our client, a leading manufacturer in using recycled materials whenever possible, Canadian Executive Search is seeking full-time Machine Operators. This role involves working with mills, presses and die-cutters to manufacture products that are used across a variety of industries.
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Guelph, ON
Shift: Full-time! Day, afternoon and night shifts available.
Wage: $17.99 – $19.49/ hr.
Why should I work here?
- Straight shifts making day-to-day planning easier
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Safe and productive work environment
- Perform a variety of tasks such as: packing, assembling parts, trimming parts
- Perform all quality inspections where applicable
- Taking parts and materials off the machine
- Assembling product using the assigned equipment
- Operate presses and assist at Mills, operate grinder/ baler
- May assist with the clean out of dies, assisting with and/or perform simple set ups
- Keep work areas neat and orderly
- Participate in cycle counting and physical inventory as required
- May be assigned other duties as required
- Steel-toe safety boots
- Ability to understand, read, and write English accurately in order to follow verbal and written instructions, prepare necessary paperwork and communicate with other team members
- Familiar with the use of hand and power tools i.e., drills, staplers, glue guns, hammers, knives, measuring tape
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 40lbs. unassisted
- Ability to work at a fast pace throughout your entire shift
- Grade 12 education or equivalent
- Prior factory experience is preferred
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
Earn $50.00 when you refer a friend! Note: Referred candidates must work for four (4) weeks before referrers get their incentive.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.