Our client, a tier 2 supplier in the automotive industry is looking to fill for GENERAL LABOURER (PAINTLINE)
Location: Chatham, ON
Start date: Immediately (pending successful interview at our client)
Wage: $15.10/hour to start
You can be hired on after 60 days, based on your attendance and work performance. If you make it to the union wage, increases to $17.10/hour
*weekly payroll, every Friday
Shifts vary: must be available early morning starts as well throughout the day.
Shifts may include – 4:45 am, 6:50 am, 6:45 am, and sometimes 12;30 pm, etc.
Attend to manual & amp; automated equipment in the production process operation.
· Highly repetitive tasks. Repetitive Lifting (up to 60lbs)
· Ability to stand, crouch, bend, reach, & stoop for long periods of time.
· Manual dexterity required
· Ability to work flexible shift
· Understand & review the product through specified production process, recognizing areas of
defect & taking appropriate actions to report &/or rectify them.
· Perform quality inspections as necessary.
· Determine & report product and equipment malfunctions to the appropriate authority.
· Maintain cleanliness of equipment & assigned work area at all times.
· Work effectively as part of a team to ensure productivity & efficiency.
· Assure the daily and weekly production schedule is adhered to.
· Ensure all equipment is operated according to equipment manufactures instructions & safety
guidelines are followed.
· Participate in educational and training opportunities applicable to the position.
· Other duties shall be assigned as required.
*minimum 6 months experience within a manufacturing environment
*must have proper PPE (steel toed shoes, safety glasses, face mask)
*must have good attendance record
*lift a minimum of 25 lbs. on a repetitive basis for duration of shift
*walk, stand for duration of shift
Since June 2011, Canadian Executive Search Group Inc (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T., Finance, Management, Automotive, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial Industries.
Want to apply: please email resume to; sandy@canadianexecutivesearch.