Our client in the automotive industry has immediate openings for production associates.
ONLY APPLY IF AVAILABLE FULL TIME AND LEGALLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA
STUDENTS NEED NOT APPLY
Location: Woodstock, ON
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: Fulltime! STRAIGHT SHIFTS. 10 hour shifts (Monday – Thursday)
Wage: $18.00/hr + Shift Premium and 4% vacation pay
Why should I work here?
- Steady shifts
- Straight shifts
- Weekly pay
- Safe and productive work environment
- Finishing and quality inspection of own and others work
- General labour, loading of weld cells etc.
- Loading and unloading containers
- Assembling product using the assigned equipment
- Tag/label parts and bins
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs regularly
- Must be able to work at a fast pace throughout your entire shift
- Must have PPE (CSA approved safety boots)
- Follow all safe job procedures, safe work practices, and company rules
- GED/High School Diploma required to be hired on permanently by client
- Reliable transportation (not on a bus route)
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- If hired, a Criminal Background Check will be required
- Must be able to pass daily COVID screening to enter the facility$50 REFERRAL BONUS – REFER A FRIEND!
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.