Our client in the manufacturing industry has an immediate opening for GENERAL LABOUR
Must be available for full time and legally entitled to work in Canada.
Start Date: Immediately
Shift: Swing Shift
4 weeks on days, 2 weeks on afternoons
Wage: $19.06 per hour
- Cutting, grinding, polishing and drilling aluminum product
- Handling large panels of glass in the warehouse. This may involve using slings and power lift devices.
- Applying adhesives, sealants and caulks.
- Operating, cleaning and maintaining various types of equipment.
- Must be able to physically move large, heavy product through fabrication process – push, pull, lift and carry material weighing up to 70 lbs. When working with a team member, may be moving product weighing over 100 lbs.
- Deliver assigned custom fabricated projects to timely completion, including for preliminary project scope reviews, all aspects of customized team fabrication, quality control, to product ready for delivery.
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Experience with imperial tape measurements required.
- Must have own vehicle (not on a bus route)
- Must follow all safe job procedures, safe work practices, and company rules
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.06 per hour
- general labor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Windsor, ON (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply send your resume to Jamie: email@example.com
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.