Our client in the automotive industry has openings available soon for General Labourers.
ONLY APPLY IF AVAILABLE FULL TIME AND Legally Eligible to Work In Canada
STUDENTS NEED NOT APPLY
Start Date: ASAP
Shifts: Fulltime, straight Days or straight Afternoons.
Wage: $17.26/hr + 4% vacation pay + $0.75 premium for afternoons/ nights
Why should I work here?
- Straight shifts
- Weekly pay
- Safe and productive work environment
- Finishing and Quality Inspection of own and others work
- Pushing heavy carts using a crane
- Loading, unloading and putting parts away
- Assembling product using the assigned equipment
- Working on weld robots using a crane and pushing/pulling carts
- Transportation to Guelph for all shifts
- Must be comfortable lifting, pushing and pulling up to 40lbs while bending and twisting.
- Ability to work at a fast pace throughout your entire shift
- GED/High School Diploma required to be hired on permanently by client
- Reliable transportation (not on a bus route)
- Legally Eligible to Work In Canada
- If hired, a Criminal Background Check will be required
- Steel-toed boots
● Follow all Safe Job Procedures, Safe Work Practices, and Company Rules
Must be able to pass daily COVID testing questions to enter the facility.
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.