Canadian Executive Search Group a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for General utility located in Valdosta, GA.
Shift Available: 8 hour shift ( 8a-4p; 4p-12a; 12a-8am.)
- Area housekeeping and cleaning of equipment and buildings.
- Assist operations personnel, maintenance personnel and supervisors as needed.
- Assist with product handling.
- Movement and operation of forklift, skid-steer and front end loaders.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Commitment to the company’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture;
- Understand and follow company safety procedures;
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance.
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position, including prolonged periods of standing and sitting,
- Working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc).
- Lift up to 50 lbs unassisted, shovel material and operate a vacuum.
- Willing to work rotating shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Must demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Candidates are required to provide their own means of transportation to and from work and must have steel toe boots.
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full-cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care, and Light Industrial industries.
If you’re interested please send a resume to: [email protected]