Canadian Executive Search Group is looking for individuals for the position of a Greenhouse General Labourer in the Cannabis Industry.
- Daily maintenance of crops: cutting, pruning, trimming and transplanting plants.
Working in a greenhouse environment which can be hot and humid in the summer.
- Ensuring your work area is always clean and well maintained.
- Able to perform repetitive tasks with good accuracy and a strong attention to detail.
Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Awareness of good agricultural/productions practices.
- Adherence to company policies and procedures and Health and Safety Standards at all times.
Previous knowledge and experience in a Cannabis or Greenhouse environment is preferred.
- Must be able to work in an enclosed and secure work area.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of times, bend, lift, and stretch.
- Reliable transportation to the facility in Leamington (not on a bus route).
- Employment is dependent on a satisfactory criminal record check.
Location: Leamington and Kingsville, ON. (must have own transportation)
Hours of work are Monday to Saturday, 7am-4pm (flexible hours depending on needs of the business)
Full time, Temp-Perm
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]