Canadian Executive Search Group is looking for a Grinder to work with our client in Woodbridge, ON.
Competitive hourly pay – $18/hour
Hours: Afternoons: 2 pm to 10 pm
- Inspect machinery and workpieces to ensure that they remain compliant with specifications to reduce any malfunctions and associated loss of production.
- Ensure grinding wheels are dressed according to specifications so that the machines remain at peak working capability.
- Stop any machines upon discovery of a problem and make the required adjustments as quickly as possible to minimize downtime.
- Provide quality control by inspecting workpieces as they come out of the equipment and removing any defective pieces.
- Operate machinery, including polishing and grinding equipment, to grind any metal workpieces to their prescribed specifications to ensure high-quality products.
- Finish products by hand using hand tools to ensure the surfaces are filed or finished accordingly.
- Keep all equipment running by inspecting and performing basic maintenance, including lubrication and cleaning, and scheduling repairs when needed.
- Perform basic repairs, including replacing parts when they are worn down or broken, within the scope of expected knowledge and expertise.
• Minimum completion of Grade 12 diploma
• Experience in related field is needed
• Experience in automotive industry an asset
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze blueprints
- Knowledge of machinery and equipment maintenance
- Able to stand all day and lift up to 50 pounds
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.