CES is now hiring for a Full Time, Spray Booth Painter in Windsor, ON for one of our automotive clients.
Position: Spray Booth Painter
Shift: Rotating Days/Afts
Location: Windsor, ON
Temporary to Permanent
Weekly Pay – Every Friday!
- Prepare, prime, sand, seal, patch, clean and paint the truck beds, surfaces, utilizing all types of painting materials such as primers, polyurethanes, and lacquer thinner finishes.
- Verify that vehicle is properly masked for the spray before spraying and ensure completion of Daily Start-up.
- Operate, clean and maintain all painting equipment, including manual and robotic spray guns and pumps etc.
- Safely stores and labels materials
- Erects scaffolding, rigging and ladders as necessary in a manner consistent with safety codes
- Keeps records and submits reports of work
- Understand the final Quality check process after spray-in application is applied
- Knowledge and understanding of IATF16949
- Mechanically inclined with attention to detail
- Must complete Medical Evaluation including Respirator Fit Test
- Experience using manual tools and power equipment
- Must possess and maintain a Driver’s License
- Must be meeting standards of current position
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario
Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are
committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we
will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for
the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]