CES/AWS is now looking for a Human Resources Specialist in the West Memphis AR area.
Direct Hire- 45K-75K DOE
IN OFFICE, NOT Remote
- Maintain a positive work environment by actively improving employee relations and supporting employee engagement activities. Serve as an agent of change and help team members understand and accept organizational changes.
- Provide a strong partnership on employee relations strategies, identifying trends, recommending solutions, building skill sets, and driving proactive change in the organization.
- Lead or participate in HR continuous improvement projects, develop and update project plans to identify team responsibilities and ensure timely completion.
- Provide proactive recommendations on employee relations strategies and solutions; recommends and develops processes and programs to continuously improve the plant’s team member relations.
- Analyze trends in employment practices and advises on appropriate proactive action and training opportunities.
- Conduct thorough and impartial investigations into allegations of workplace misconduct ensuring that company policies and procedures are consistently enforced.
- Conduct training and coaching of supervisors and managers to improve their team relations skills and ensure positive team member relations.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and honesty and maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with recruiting hourly applicants during periods of high demand. Participate when required in new hire orientation, participate in and assist with the coordination of CSR activities and positive employee relations activities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience (Preferred):
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in employee relations working in a large manufacturing facility
- Intermediate working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of HRIS system, ADP preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs and demonstrated ability in problem solving and judgment
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the job duties, the team member is regularly exposed to physical hazard vehicles such as powered vehicles, pedestrian traffic, sharp objects, moving machinery, and materials handling.
- The plant conditions are indoors, and the temperatures vary. The plant is noisy and dirty when machines are operating. Workdays may consist of working up to 12 hours per day, overtime and weekend work as necessary. Protective gear such as safety glasses, hard hat, steel toe shoes are required at all time when on plant floor.
- While performing the job duties in the office, the team member is usually in normal, office working conditions. The noise level is quiet to moderately noisy.
To apply: please send your resumes to [email protected]