Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions, has an immediate opening for an Onsite HR Coordinator in the Normal, IL area.
Location: Normal, IL
Start: Hiring Immediately
Pay Rate: $20/hr – $25/hr (DOE)
* This role is Temp to Perm *
- Recruitment Warehouse Personnel and help conduct onsite interviews for Warehouse Personnel
- Have thorough knowledge and understanding of Company policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and standalone policies.
- Understand background checks and drug screening policies and procedures.
- Be a resource for Operations when needed.
- Coordinate New Employee Orientation for all new hires, including the coordination of new hire and benefits enrollment process (i.e., new hire paperwork, onboarding sessions, scheduling informational meetings, collecting paperwork, and tracking employee enrollment options).
- Understand the payroll cycle.
- Create and maintain personnel files for all new hires.
- Maintain state and federal employment postings facility’s break room.
- Facilitate employee status change process for all employees.
- Process employee separation forms for all positions.
- Educate warehouse personnel about Company policies (i.e., eligibility for and accrual of benefits such as paid time off, short- and long-term disability, and holiday pay).
- Participate in the Morale Committee and employee social functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalency required. Progressing towards a college degree is preferred.
- Displays dedication to a high standard of performance
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
Demonstration of the following:
- Effective time management skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct appropriate research as needed
- Strong presentation skills
- Attention to detail and organization
- Critical thinking skills
- Interested in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Navigate through Quality and Employee Management Systems
- Basic to Intermediate Microsoft Office skills: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Intermediate public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to produce a range of reports and statistical information (track headcount, analysis of separations YTD)
- Experience in using a Human Resources IT System (HRIS) (onboarding, running reports)
- Understanding people sourcing and best hiring/interviewing practices is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience utilizing web-based telecommunications and social media technology
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to successfully pass all preliminary employment requirements (i.e., background check and drug screen).
- Must have a valid driver’s license to participate in regional recruiting and professional development events.
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full-cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care, and Light Industrial industries.