Canadian executive search group a division of Arrow group of companies is seeking an experienced HR Manager for a manufacturing facility in The Washington Utah area
- Continuously build an inclusive, productive, and people first working environment
- Consults and guides assigned client groups on HR issues (e.g. sexual harassment, conflict resolution, terminations, return to work accommodations)
- Evaluates existing HR policies, programs, and procedures
- Collaborates with key stakeholders in other functions/departments (e.g. Talent Acquisition, Communications, Legal, Learning & Development)
- Manage the activities and performance of the HR generalist
- Works with the hiring managers to support facility talent acquisition
- Directs the implementation of the organization’s HR programs, including providing coaching and guidance to managers, coordinating performance reviews
- Analyzes HR key performance indicators to provide data-driven recommendations for improvements to HR programs to the Director of HR and to measure progress against goals.
- Maintain communication with all departments to identify and address areas of concern
- Investigate, follow up and mediate employee concerns to come to an equitable resolution
- Coach managers and supervisors to ensure consistent and equitable administration of policies across the organization
Benefits and Compensation:
- Oversee benefits, leaves of absence (STD, LTD) and return to work programs
- Manage the facility HR budget and forecast expenditures for each fiscal year
- Ensure RS compliance with existing Company policies as well as Federal and State/Provincial regulations and reporting needs
- Ensure all activities and conduct are consistent with and supportive of RS’s policies, mission, vision, and values
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned
TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in HR, Business, Industrial Relations, Organizational Development, or related field.
- 5 years of progressive HR experience
- 2-3 years of people management experience
- Advanced proficiency with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), Applicant Tracking Systems, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- HR certification (e.g., CHRP, CHRL, SHRP, PHR, SPHR).
To Apply: Please send your resume to [email protected]