CES is looking for energetic, hardworking individuals to join their clients Hydraulics/ Service team! This will be a full-time day in their truck body division.
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Milton, ON
Wage: Determined on experience
Why should I work here?
- Steady shifts making day-to-day planning easier!
- Long term-employment opportunity
- Weekly Pay (every Friday!)
- Installation of hydraulic systems including PTO’s, Pumps, Compressors, Cranes, Outriggers, tool circuits and Hi-Rail systems
- Test and inspect assembled products to discover flaws
- Inspect units requiring service to determine cause and solution
- Provide detailed schematics of custom run systems
- Bills of Material provided for custom systems
- Testing Hydraulic Systems to ensure proper function of the Hydraulic components system
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience
- Education in fluid power technician / vocational school / Hydraulic Specialist / Technologist
- General knowledge of hydraulic components, including mounting and operation
- Knowledge / Ability to determine proper size fittings, adaptors, Hose and Hose ends
- High mechanical aptitude to use and operate hand and air tools, overhead crane
- Knowledge of 12-Volt electrical systems
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to: [email protected]
Earn $50.00 when you refer a friend! Note: Referred candidates must work for four (4) weeks before referrers get their incentive.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.