Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for an Electrician position for a Prominent manufacturing company in the Muskegon, MI area.
Location: Muskegon, Michigan
Schedule: 2nd Shift – FULL-TIME (ON-SITE)
Pay Rate: $32.55 PER HOUR + Benefits
(medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance, PTO_
An Industrial Electrician is responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems and equipment in industrial settings. This role involves interpreting electrical drawings, troubleshooting faults, and conducting regular inspections to ensure the safe and efficient operation of machinery. Industrial Electricians often collaborate with other maintenance professionals and engineers to support the overall functioning of industrial facilities and machinery.
• Adhere to TS16949 work instructions
• Adhere to ISO14001 work instructions and training
• Read and follow all job related work instructions.
• Observe & follow all safety procedures and guidelines when performing work to avoid injury to self and other employees
• Repair/rebuild electric motors (except rewinding stators and armatures)
• Trouble shoot/repair the Ajax Induction Furnaces, ACS Osborn Mold unit, Sand System, Hydraulic Systems, Shot-Blasting Equipment and all associated production equipment
• Repair of Electric Overhead cranes and Hoists (Electrical and Mechanical, except welding)
• Repair of Low voltage and voltage controls up to 480 volts
• Ability to read electrical schematics and diagrams
• Must be able to make conduit runs and layout electrical cabinets
• Experience with Allen Bradley Rockwell Software (RS Logix 5, RS Logix 500, and RS Linx), PLC-5 and SLC500 hardware
• Must have basic computer skills for work order entry and completion
• Must be able to obtain a forklift, articulating boom lift and scissor lift licenses from CWC safety department
• Provide own tools (personal hand tools)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Candidate must have at a minimum a Journeyman Electrician Card or 6 years of experience in the electrical field in a manufacturing facility.
• Experience with low voltage & voltage controls up to 480 volts
• Understand PLC controls
• Should have knowledge of Electronic Instrumentation (E.G. Temperature Controllers, Chart Recorders, I/P and P/I Converters, Variable Frequency Drives, Etc.)
Those with experience in the below fields are encouraged to apply.
• Electrical Technician
• Maintenance Electrician
• Electrical Installer
• Electrician Helper
• Journeyman Electrician
Those interested are encouraged to send resumes directly to [email protected]