CES/AWS is seeking an Industrial Engineer in the McCalla, AL area.
This will be a 8-12 month contract position. This position will take place in McCalla, AL
- Maintain Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) documents. Conduct monthly reviews for RPN reductions and corrective action updates.
- Ensuring that all assembly processes operate within lean manufacturing principles (Value Stream Mapping, Five S, Kanban, and poka-yoke).
- Document cost saving improvements for monthly review with senior management.
- Create Document Change Notices (DCCF) as related to manufacturing process improvements and update required documents.
- Maintain manufacturing process documentation, Operator Work Instructions, Work Cycle Breakdown, Packaging Instructions, Process Flow Diagrams.
- Maintain press and assembly equipment GAP reports.
- Manage PLM press capacity and press assignments.
- Manage all packaging issues related issues, internal or external. Maintain a fleet log of containers and racks.
- Maintain Customer Tooling and Equipment logs, conduct audits to ensure labeling is maintained. Assist in any customer audits.
- Manage plant lay-out updates and assist with facility construction projects.
- Assist with Small Prog. And transfer Press Benchmarking monthly meeting.
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Environmental Management System (EMS) as stated in EMS policy CEVPL.00005.
- The incumbent is responsible for the awareness, understanding, specific responsibilities and management of the Quality Management System (QMS) as stated in CQAM.00001 – Corporate Quality Manual.
- University Degree in Engineering
- Project Management skills and experience, if no full-time work experience
- Knowledge and/or experience in PFMEA techniques.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Lean Manufacturing Techniques.
- Experience of participation in a product development team from inception to manufacturing launch including evidence of the imposition of DFM/A into the design.
- Knowledge of the requirements of TS16949 and ISO14001.
- Knowledge and execution experience of APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, Control Plans, and Process Flow.
- Quality Control background including problem solving and root cause analysis would be beneficial
- Sound technical background (hands-on) with logical deductive reasoning approach.
Those with experience in the following are encouraged to apply
Quality Control Engineers
Apply today for consideration by sending your resume to [email protected]