CES is now hiring experienced Millwrights in the automotive industry. TOP WAGES AND INCENTIVES.
Work for a global automotive supplier offering TOP NOTCH benefits, pension and incentives! Looking for a long term career? Apply today!
**Candidates that are residing outside the immediate area: relocation assistance is being offered** You must currently reside and be legally permitted to work in Canada. We are not offering sponsorship.
- Safely repair, overhaul, install, replace and/or perform preventative maintenance on various types of equipment
- Preventative maintenance, perform regular inspections
- Work with other maintenance personnel to ensure equipment is running safety and minimizing downtime
- Ability to fabricate parts and assemblies from blueprints or scratch
- Troubleshoot robotic welding cells, hydraulic and pneumatic circuits, valves, cylinders, conveyance systems, gear boxes and pump
- Rigging and Hoisting
- Grade 12 education and strong English (written and verbal) and mathematical skill set.
- Trade license, certificate or actively enrolled in an apprenticeship program is required. Having the ability to weld would be an asset.
- A strong mechanical aptitude and skill at troubleshooting machinery is a must.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, able to provide clear, concise general instructions for team effectiveness.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently with little supervision are required.
- Basic Computer Skills
- 5+ Years’ experience in a Manufacturing/Automotive environment
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic capabilities
- Welding experience and Heavy Equipment license an asset
- Ability to work flexible shift hours (rotating or midnights)
- Ability to work scheduled overtime as required
Please submit your resume to Lisa to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.