Direct hire opportunity for a Millwright in Pickering ON. Please send your resume to apply.
- Read diagrams and blueprints to determine work procedures
- Install machinery and mechanical equipment according to layout plans using hand and power tools
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect irregularities and malfunctions
- Adjust and repair or replacing defective parts
- Keep detailed and accurate maintenance reports and documentation
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machines
- Adhere to workplace safety policies, regulations and compliances
- Maintaining a clean and environmentally safe work area
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems and tools.
- Journeyman’s papers as an industrial millwright/mechanic.
- Welding experience in MIG, TIG and stick welding. Industrial machine repair.
- Ability to read drawings, blueprints specifications and manuals.
- Ability to work continental shifts
Please send your resume to Laura to apply: [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs